31.10.12

Project Update

ISLAMIC GEOMETRICS


Sorry it's been a while! I have been thrown back in to my final year with a tonne of work! Pesky dissertation is already creeping up on me! Just so you don't think I have gone in to hibernation for Winter, I thought I would give you a little snippet of what I have been working on since I have been back at Uni.

The project I am currently designing for is a 12 week project, finishing in January, with an open brief. I have decided to focus on geometrics, the journey beginning with Islamic ceramic patterns. In the next few weeks I will hopefully be playing around with less symmetrical ideas and more engineered pieces for fashion. I intend on working with the process of devore and also translating some of designs through the jacquard machine! Watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment