11.11.12

Ohh Deer - Oh YES!



I have been in London the last few days, seeing Bon Iver at Wembley Arena (no biggy), dissertation research at the V&A, a trip to the Selvedge Winter Fair and generally catching up with friends! Been seriously out of the loop and definitely swept up in the whole London bubble.

Briefly got time to check my emails this morning and I was VERY surprised to have received an email from ohhdeer.com last thursday to inform me I had WON their Pillow Fight Competition!!! My Swedish Meadow design is 1 of 14 chosen and will now be sold in Ohh Deer's stocklists, which includes the Saatchi Gallery, Tate Modern and the Millennium Gallery shop, as well as their online store. Chuffed much!?

For anyone who does want a platform in which their designs/illustrations can be seen by an audience who appreciates original work and sold by a company who does acknowledge you as an artist, then I would highly recommend entering any future Ohh Deer competitions!

Take a butchers at the whole list of winners -----> Ohh Deer Competition Results


No comments:

Post a Comment